Why Aspen Medical Weight Loss?
Losing weight may seem daunting, initially. With so many weight loss programs and fad diets making extraordinary claims, it can be difficult to know what the best option is.
By trusting the education and knowledge of a doctor and pursuing a medical weight loss program, you can rest knowing that you are receiving professional, individualized care and a plan that is tailored to your unique needs.
Following a medical weight loss program set by your doctor will provide you with the best opportunity to lose weight and achieve the healthy lifestyle you desire.
Aspen Support Throughout the Process
Some weight loss plans have health coaches that will help hold people accountable, but the individualized attention of an experienced physician provides an outstanding benefit that other weight loss programs cannot match.
Having the personalized support that a doctor offer makes medical weight loss programs an invaluable method for achieving a healthy weight.
Who is eligible for Aspen Weight Loss Program?
- Women and men between the ages of 12 and 64 years with a BMI of 27 or greater are eligible for the Apsen treatment.
- Women between the ages of 12 and 64 with PCOS are also eligible for the Aspen treatment.
Who is NOT eligible for Aspen treatment?
- Anyone under 12 years of age
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Women who are trying to get pregnant
- Women or men with an eating or substance abuse disorder
- Anyone with cancer, active gallbladder disease, a recent bariatric surgery (within the past 12 months), or a history of pancreatitis (in the past six months).
- Anyone with medullary thyroid carcinoma or a family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma
- Anyone with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2)
- Anyone with type I diabetes
The treatment cost is an out-of-pocket expense and will not be billed to insurance. Prices and offerings are subject to change without prior notice.